First Time Housing App
Returner Housing App
Got an Issue?
Welcome to Residence Life at Oglethorpe University!
At Oglethorpe University, we strive to create a living and learning
community for students that supports the academic mission of the
institution. We recognize that a significant part of the collegiate
experience occurs outside of the classroom. As such, Residence Life
offers a variety of programs and services aimed at promoting
academic success and fostering personal development. Our residential
community will be your home away from home as you pursue your
academic and personal interests. The following web pages will
provide you with the information necessary to prepare you for living
A Residence Life professional staff member is available Monday-Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm by walk-in or by appointment, while after hours the Residence Life staff member on-call can be reached at (805) 874-2732. The Residence Life Office is located in the Campus Life Suite of the Student Commons in the Turner Lynch Campus Center. Please contact the Residence Life Office at email@example.com or (404) 364-8520
with any additional questions.
CHOOSE YOUR DESTINATION:
BULLETIN BOARD OF ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- First Time Housing App - Fill out your housing application online if you are a new student or want to move (back) on-campus.
- Returner Housing App - Fill out your housing application online if you are a returning student who wants to live on campus for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- RHA OTMS: If you would like to nominate and recognize someone on campus for their outstanding work with Residence Life, please visit the RHA page under the above "Programming" tab and scroll to the OTM (Of the Months) submission link. YOUR NOMINATION COUNTS!
- IMPORTANT REMINDER: All freshmen, sophomores, and juniors not living at home with
a parent or legal guardian are required to live on campus. You must request to be exempted from living on-campus, even if you live at home. Please read the Residency & Exemption Policies for more information.
- SUMMER HOUSING: Housing for summer school is available from Monday, May 26th, 2014 until Thursday, July 31, 2014 when classes are in session. Students enrolled for classes in the day program only at OU are eligible for housing. Housing may also be available for non-OU students who are participating in an internship in the Atlanta area. Students may sign up for one or both sessions. Space is limited so please sign up now. Priority will be given to students who apply before May 2, 2014. To learn more and apply for summer housing, please visit the Summer Housing page.
SPRING SEMESTER 2014 CLOSING NOTICE: The residence halls and Greek Row housing will close for the Spring Semester at 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 unless you are a graduating senior or have special permission from Residence Life to stay late. All students are expected to vacate the residence halls during this time. Graduating seniors must checkout by 10:00 a.m. on Sunday, May 18, 2014. To request to stay late, you should fill out the Stay Late & Early Arrival Form. All students, including seniors and those approved to stay late, must be out of the residence halls on Sunday, May 18, 2014 by 10 a.m. No students will be allowed to stay later than this date and must receive approval before doing so. There also is a $100 per day fee to stay late or return early, unless you are a senior or agree to work on-campus with an office or event. You must apply to stay late by Friday, April 25, 2014. All later requests will be denied. Few, if any, stay late requests will be approved, but if you need to request to stay late please complete our.
Immunization Form - The Immunization/Health Form is
due 3 weeks prior to beginning of classes.
CONNECT TO RESIDENCE LIFE: