Find your counselor

Each admission counselor is responsible for assisting first-year students from a region of the state or country, based on the location of the student’s high school.

  • First-year students may use the maps below.
  • Homeschooled students may refer to their home address.
  • International students may find more information here
  • Transfer students living in DeKalb County may contact Kentavius Haynes, and all other transfer students may contact Katie Clark.
  • Students seeking readmission may contact Ethan Hawkland.

Please feel free to contact your admission counselor with any questions you have about Oglethorpe or the application process!