M.B.A., University of Notre Dame
John Brennan has been a college instructor since 1988, a self-employed tax consultant since 1995-present and began online tutoring in 2015.
- Monday: 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 2-3 p.m.
Areas of Research and Interest:
- Personal financial planning
- Income tax minimization and compliance
- Financial and managerial accounting
- Financial statement analysis
- Financial management introduction
- Finance intermediate accounting statistics
- ACG230 and 231 Principles of Financial and Managerial Accounting
- ACCT 4111 Intermediate Accounting
- ACCT 4210 Cost Accounting
- ACCT 4410 Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
- FMMB 301 Essentials of Retail Logistics