B.A., Universidad de Belgrano-Argentina
M.A., University of Minnesota
Ph.D., New York University
Teaching & Research Interests:
Southern Cone and Central American narrative of the 20th and 21st centuries. Literature, film, and politics in Latin America. Human rights and Latin American literature and film. Gender and Latin American literature and film.
- “Gender, Middle Class, and Civilian Complicity in the novel El colectivo by Eugenia Almeida” (in Spanish). XXVIII Annual Congress of the International Association of Female Hispanic Literature and Culture (AILCFH). Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. November 9-11, 2017.
- “Stockholm Syndrome and Gray Zone: the Collaborator in Chilean Fiction” (in Spanish). 20th Annual Conference on the Americas. Armstrong State University, Savannah, GA, February 10-11, 2017.
- “The Collaborator in Chilean Literature: Stockholm Syndrome and Gray Zone in La vida doble by Arturo Fontaine and Carne de perra by Fátima Sime” (in Spanish). Chasqui, Volume 46, Number 2. November 2017. 82-95.
- “Military Dictatorship and Civil Society: Middle Class and Collective Responsibility in Argentine Novels of the Last Two Decades” Perífrasis. Journal of Literature, Theory, and Criticism. Number 14. Volume 7. July-December 2016. 25-38.
- “Childhood and Political Violence in La casa de los conejos by Laura Alcoba and La casa operativa by Cristina Feijóo.” Narratives of Terror and Disappearance in Latin America (in Spanish). Edited by Liliana Feierstein and Lior Zylberman. Buenos Aires: UNTREF, 2016. 229-238.