LinkedIn Learning is an on-demand learning platform that enables users to gain new skills and succeed and advance in their careers.
This platform is offered as a no-cost learning resource for current registered students, faculty, and staff. Just use your Oglethorpe login!
LinkedIn Learning: Relevant Content, Expertly Produced
LinkedIn Learning’s team of industry experts is focused on creating engaging content that’s relevant to your employees, impactful to your business, and produced in a way that keeps learners coming back for more. Learn why L&D professionals at 78% of the Fortune 100 companies use LinkedIn Learning.
- Expand your skills. Learn from industry experts. Stream LinkedIn Learning courses taught by passionate instructors with real-world experience.
- Learn at your own pace. Choose from more than 5,000 on-demand courses from LinkedIn Learning, and watch on your own schedule.
- Get personalized recommendations. Explore courses based on your LinkedIn profile, career goals, job title, skills, experience, and goals.
- Learn anytime, from anywhere. Access LinkedIn Learning courses from any device—anytime and anywhere. Get the LinkedIn Learning app and download courses to your mobile device to view instruction on the go while you’re online. Start a course on a desktop device and finish it on your smartphone. Bookmark courses on your phone and watch them on your computer.
- Explore a wide range of courses. LinkedIn Learning offers more than 5,000 on-demand courses to help you build professional skills across a vast range of job functions and fields.
- Discover bite-size learning. All LinkedIn Learning courses are broken down into short videos, so you can focus on a key topic of interest. Microlearning, or watching small snippets of longer courses, helps you gain knowledge across numerous subjects. Dedicate 10 minutes each day to learning something new.
- Find the right path for you. LinkedIn Learning offers dozens of Learning Paths, or series of courses in which industry experts teach valuable career knowledge and skills.
- Make learning social. Do you have peers with similar learning interests? Pair up! Choose a LinkedIn Learning course, watch it and discuss.
- Learn something new. On average, LinkedIn Learning publishes 25 courses each week. Wondering what’s new and interesting? Filter for the most recent using the main search bar.
- Enhance your LinkedIn profile. Easily connect your LinkedIn profile to LinkedIn Learning and display your new skills to help with future networking.
Visit the LinkedIn Learning Help website for helpful articles, FAQs, and to connect via live chat.
For log-in questions, please contact the Oglethorpe Help Desk.