Why work at Oglethorpe?
We have an active, welcoming community of both students and professionals that make Oglethorpe a great place to work!
Employees enjoy free admission to athletics games of our 16 NCAA teams, the Oglethorpe University Museum of Art, and Oglethorpe Theatre’s twice yearly shows. Additionally, Oglethorpe community members enjoy discounted rates to shows with our arts partners, including Horizon Theatre and Capitol City Opera. Family activities throughout the year such as Fall Festival and watching movies on the quad make working at Oglethorpe a family affair! Employees also receive discounted meals in our dining hall and enjoy the convenience of a full-service coffee shop.
Here are more of the many benefits of working at Oglethorpe University:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance (optional insurance also available)
- Long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending plan (125 plan)
- Retirement 403(b) plan with contribution matching
- Tuition benefits for employees, spouses, and children
- Tuition exchange with other participating schools
- 13 paid holidays per year
- Generous vacation and sick/personal day policies
- and more…