How to Apply

How to Apply

Please choose an application type for more information and application requirements:


Students currently enrolled in high school or who have recently graduated high school and have not enrolled as a degree-seeking student at another university or college. This includes undocumented students.


Students who have recently attended a regionally accredited college or university since graduating from high school. This includes undocumented students.


Students for whom English is not their first language, have completed some of their education outside of the U.S., and are seeking F-1 student visas. Undocumented students are not considered international and should apply as first-year or transfers.

Adult Degree Program

Degree programs for adults age 22+ who are beginning their undergraduate education or returning to college.

Non-Credit Community Courses

Short courses not offered for college credit and open to anyone. Courses include foreign language instruction and special interest areas.


All other students not seeking a degree from Oglethorpe. Includes Exchange, Transient, Readmission, Audit, Dual/ Joint Enrollment, PostBacc/ Special Status.