Transfer Work Under Articulation Agreements

Oglethorpe offers the opportunity to transfer work through collaborative efforts with other institutions by way of Articulation Agreements. Formal agreements have been made with the schools below. All agreements and policies on this page apply only to students enrolled in the traditional undergraduate program.


Private High Schools:

Oglethorpe accepts an unlimited number of credit hours in transfer. A minimum of 32 semester hours must be completed in residence at Oglethorpe including at least half of the semester hours required for the student’s chosen major to earn an Oglethorpe degree. Credit earned at Atlanta Regional Council for Higher Education (ARCHE) institutions on a cross-registration basis and credit earned in an approved study abroad program are considered in residence credit, but do not count toward the minimum 32 credit hours required. Credit may be transferred in from the following:

Credits may be transferred from the following: