Non-degree/Returning Applications

For students looking to enroll in Oglethorpe courses but not pursue a degree:


You’re taking a course at Oglethorpe for personal or professional growth, not in pursuit of a degree or course credit.

Dual/Joint Enrollment

For high school students who wish to take college-level courses while still enrolled in high school.


International students enrolled in a degree program abroad who are interested in attending Oglethorpe from one of our international exchange partnerships.


Transient applicants are students who are seeking a degree at another college or university and wish to take a limited number of courses at Oglethorpe.

Special Status/Post Baccalaureate

Special status applicants are individuals who wish to take a limited number of post-baccalaureate classes at Oglethorpe for academic credit, or who are non-traditional students who desire to begin college coursework prior to being admitted to a degree-seeking program.